- All shirts must have "UMBC" on the front
- Shirts must abide by Fair Labor Standards. It is the organization’s responsibility to provide us with verification.
- SGA will only fund organizations that are open to all undergraduate students; that have no selection criteria; that do not exclude anyone on account of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, religion or political affiliation; do not require dues; and that are not recognized as a Sports/Recreation category by the Student Organization Committee
- Designs must be submitted with the application form
- SGA can only provide funding to organizations that have Funded Status
- The maximum request for an organization is $300, and SGA will not fund more than $10 per shirt (you may supplement this funding with funds from your student organization account)
Criteria For Funding
Vendor List Contact: , Contracts: Products: 10/27/2020 - Page 1 of 1